Sunday, August 4, 2013

creeping towards the second trimester!!!

Again, not much is going on with the babe. I'm slowly creeping towards the second trimester and I can feel it, thank god!
The morning (but actually evening) sickness is getting better and I'm not feeling as tired, though I thankfully never felt tired enough to sleep my days away, I would have hated that!
Our next appt is August 14 so I'm counting down the days. I know all is fine, but its nerve wracking not knowing for absolute certainty. I just want to see him/her and hear the heartbeat and I'll stop with all the what ifs.

One exciting thing that has happened that in part was due to the little one, was that we found and bought a house!! We had been looking but hadn't found anything promising and talked it over and decided we could have a baby in our apartment and make it work and be happy. We love living downtown and it allows us to have one car, so we content staying here. That is until our realtor sent us a house and said look at it and get back to me asap.
I knew the moment I saw the house that it was our house, we went to a viewing and put in an offer the next morning!!! We move in on August 31st and we cannot wait!!!!

I'm so excited to decorate and set up our home and eventually get started on the nursery!!

Thats about it for now, so on to the survey!!


How far along? 10 weeks 4 days (according to my last period) 11weeks (according to what the babe measured and what I think is correct)
Total weight gain/loss: staying steady at 112, except when I'm bloated then its 114. 
Maternity clothes? not yet but I did buy a super cute sweater from ASOS but only because it was on super sale.
Stretch marks? nope.
Sleep: back to being good. though once I wake up to feed Monty at 6, its impossible for me to go back to sleep. 
Best moment this week: my mom, sister and niece coming down yesterday to hang out with me and do a little shopping. 
Have you told family and friends: most everyone knows, though we haven't gone public as far as social media outlets.
Movement: Too early. 
Food cravings: all I seem to eat is Indian food, chipotle, french fries and iced coffee.
Anything making you queasy or sick: veggies are still a no go, which is sad because I miss them. and lemonade, I was craving it, bought it, drank it, threw it up. 
Have you started to show yet: only when bloated.
Leakage: no.
Gender prediction: Boy.
Labor Signs: No. Too early.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? on. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Weekly Wisdom: I have to eat by 5-6 or I get sick and sometimes a hug is the best medicine. 
Milestones: my boobs finally got a little bigger, though not by much. I don't mind because I don't want to buy new bras. 

No comments:

Post a Comment