Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Not much has been happening in regards to the baby since its still pretty early so I haven't had much to update about in that aspect of our life. We have our first appointment on July 17th so hopefully then we'll have heard the heartbeat and had an ultrasound and I'll have more to talk about and feel more comfortable sharing with the rest of my family!
For now I'm just going to update the survey though I'm sure its going to be quite similar to the last. 



How far along? 6 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: staying steady at 112.
Maternity clothes? not yet but I have been living in leggings for the most part because of stupid bloat.
Stretch marks? nope.
Sleep: sleep has got a bit hard, my abs are so tender when I lay down that I find it hard to get in a comfortable position. 
Best moment this week: morning sickness going away and being able to run/workout again!!!
Have you told family and friends: I've kept my mouth shut since we told the people we wanted to tell. I can't say the same for Luke and his parents...ugh.
Movement: Too early. 
Food cravings: the other day it was pizza and french fries. luckily, that has stopped. now its popsicles, apples, pickles and veggie sausage patties. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of trash. car rides. 
Have you started to show yet: only when bloated.
Leakage: no.
Gender prediction: Boy.
Labor Signs: No. Too early.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? on. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Weekly Wisdom: My stomach can not handle iron in prenatals and I can't go two weeks without acupuncture.
Milestones: having morning sickness and getting through/over it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, it's early days yet for sickness. I'm still suffering at 17 weeks and the doctor told me to expect it until 20 weeks. I super hope you're over it though, because it is not nice.

    And good call on the leggings! I've been in maternity stuff for a few weeks now and it's the comfiest stuff ever. Don't wait until you get a bump, get comfy in stretchy waistband stuff and enjoy it. I never want to go back to normal clothes again!

    I'll have to take a bump picture for you - mine is pretty big already!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had a couple rough days again but I started up with different vitamins and I think my stomach just can't handle vitamins right now. My first appt is next Wednesday, so I'm going to talk to the doctor about it and see what he suggests and just not take any until then that way I can have some relief! Plus, we have tickets to a weekend long music festival this weekend and I don't want to waste them by staying home sick!

      I hope your sickness goes away soon! I can't imagine having it that long! You're a tough cookie!!!

      I think after we have our appt I'll get out and start looking at maternity/comfy type clothes. I just need to see a baby or hear a heart beat before I let myself start buying anything for myself of the babe.

      YES! I would love to see your bump! So exciting!

      Delete