Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sweet dreams are made of these

Holy crap, there are some amazing baby nurseries out there!!!
I can't wait to set our plans for a nursery into motion once we're pregnant and find out the sex.
It will be a challenge to not go overboard since we're uncertain where we will be living once our lease is up. We want to stay in our current apartment but the downtown lifestyle gets a bit loud and we'd like at least a patio for Monty...we'll see!

For now, I am having fun browsing Pinterest and day dreaming about the perfect little spot for our perfect little baby!!

Luke and I both like neutrals with pops of color, something that will be easy to transition the pieces and colors from baby, to toddler to little kid.

Here are a couple of my favorite finds on pinterest for Indy and Lowe:

How perfect is this room for Indiana?! Luke and I have already bought a couple Indiana Jones prints off Etsy that will be perfect for this room!!


I love the woodland theme of this room (the pin on Pinterest didn't have the original link). I think we'd switch out the wood furniture for white though and chevron instead of plaid.


This room is just what I imagine for a little Marlowe (without the bird pillow). I love the wall paper and plan on having an accent wall with it and the best part is, Luke loves wall paper too!!!


Not going to lie, I kind of want our bedroom to look like this...Luke would object, its too girly for him but for Lowe, it would be perfect!! The light and the floor pouf are my favorite!!




Luke and I had so much fun planning our bedroom and decorating it, I know when the time comes we're both going to put just as much thought and effort into the babies room as we did ours!




No comments:

Post a Comment