Thursday, October 17, 2013

week 22

How far along? 21 weeks 4 days...I think. ha, I'm losing track!
Total weight gain/loss: 11lbs. 
Maternity clothes? my mom bought me a pair of maternity jeans and they're a little too long for my taste so I have to take them to get hemmed. I did wear them one day though and my bump is not big enough to hold them up yet, I kept having to pull them up.
Stretch marks? nope.
Sleep: still sleeping good.
Best moment this week: Luke saw River kicking!
Have you told family and friends: yup, everyone knows!
Movement: Yeah, usually a few times a day. Its a muted feeling...I have an anterior placenta so my doctor said I probably won't ever feel strong movement or see him rolling over or see his feet.
Food cravings: sweet potatoes, avocado and sour candies. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: chemical smells still. fast movements, veggie burgers
Have you started to show yet: yup, I've popped!
Leakage: no.
Gender prediction: Boy. and I was right!!!
Labor Signs: No. Too early.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? on. 
Happy or Moody? Happy. 
Weekly Wisdom: even when I'm tired and my stomach hurts from being stretched and I'm tired of eating every fews hours and get sad about gaining weight, I need to remember how precious this time is and how lucky I am. 
Milestones: We bought the stroller, crib and mattress!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's exciting reading your updates! I probably should have kept a record like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I feel bad sometimes as this is pretty much the only record I'm keeping. I haven't taken many pictures or written any letters to him or anything like that. I don't know, I guess I just feel like being in the present and having the bonding moments happen naturally rather than posing for pictures and figuring out things to write about. I think that we'll remember it all in our head and heart when we stop and think back on this time! Of course, I'll probably take tons of pictures and post a lot more once he's here!

      Delete