Thursday, October 3, 2013

week 20

How far along? 19 week 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: still around 118. 
Maternity clothes? not yet, I have two maternity sweaters and one dress but they're all too big for now. I've ordered regular jeans in a larger size, so hopefully those work for awhile! Right now, its jcrew minnie pants and fitted tanks with open flannels or longer sweaters.
Stretch marks? nope.
Sleep: still sleeping good. Last night was the first night I had to get up and pee every 5 mins until I fell asleep. 
Best moment this week: Moo has started cuddling with my belly-laying his head on it. 
Have you told family and friends: yup, everyone knows!
Movement: Yup! I started feeling him kick last week. Luke is able to feel it too and a couple times I was able to see the kicks. 
Food cravings: Grapefruit soda. Pink lady apples. pineapple, Indian food, roasted potatoes, salads, water, chili.
Anything making you queasy or sick: chemical smells still. fast movements, veggie burgers
Have you started to show yet: yeah, I've got a tiny bump. its definitely bigger in the evening than in the morning. 
Leakage: no.
Gender prediction: Boy. and I was right!!!
Labor Signs: No. Too early.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? on. 
Happy or Moody? Happy. 
Weekly Wisdom: I need to remember to eat something every couple hours even if I feel ok because it will come back to haunt me when I least expect it. 
Milestones: We've registered and have the nursery all planned out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment